Terms of Reservation
The booking confirmation is valid once we've sent you the Booking Confirmation email.
- Confirmation of availability by "Diverso Platamon Luxury Hotel & Spa" for a certain period does not imply that a valid reservation has been made..
- In order to be considered valid and final, any reservation must be accompanied an advance payment (via credit card or bank transfer) wihtin a specified and varied period of time (for details please check our web booking engine).
- The receipt of a bank deposit must be sent by e-mail no later than the deadline given to you by "Diverso Platamon Luxury Hotel & Spa" via email.
- Any costs of the deposit are borne by the depositor.
In case of cancellation, refunds are made only in the following cases:
1. 0% Cancellation Fees - 100% Refundable
- When the cancellation notice to "Diverso Platamon Luxury Hotel & Spa" is made within a speciafied and varied time frame before the arrival date (for details please check our web booking engine).
- The deposit is being refunded by 100%.
- Cancellation notice is made exclusively by email.
2. 50% Cancellation Fees - 50% Refundable
- When the cancellation notice to "Diverso Platamon Luxury Hotel & Spa" is made at least 21 days before the arrival date.
- The deposit is being refunded at 50%.
- Cancellation notice is made exclusively by email.
3. 100% Cancellation Fees - 0% Refundable
- Valid for all bookings with a "Non-refundable Rate"
- Valid for last minute cancellations and no-shows.
- The deposit is NOT refundable.
- Cancellation notice is made exclusively via email.
In case of cancellation of the reservation during the stay, the customer is obliged to pay compensation to the company of 100% of the value of the booking for the total days of the agreed period.
If you've borne a deposit for your reservation, the rest of the booking value is paid upon arrival with the following methods.
- Cash upon Arrival
- By Debit or Credit Card
Check In - Check Out
● Check In from 2pm (14:00)
● Check Out till 12pm (12:00)
Terms of Stay
To ensure that Diverso Platamon Luxury Hotel & Spa is accepted by the public and that it provides a safe and comfortable stay to the guests, the rules below need to be followed: Not abiding by these rules may lead to cancellation of stay and/or refusal to use the hotel facilities.
- A minimum of a 2-day stay is applied to all bookings.
- Change of Linens, Towels & Housekeeping is everyday, unless the guest declines the service.
- For supplements for additional persons or children please check our online booking engine.
- We can provide a baby cot & baby chair free of charge.
- Do not use the guest rooms for purposes other than intended without authorization.
- Do not light fire in the passage or guest rooms for heating or cooking.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms. Guests can smoke on their balcony or veranda and in all outdoor spaces within the hotel.
- The equipment and articles in guest rooms are strictly meant for the guests staying in the Hotel. Hence, inside the guest rooms, use of such equipment and articles by outsiders is prohibited.
- Be careful not to move the articles in the Hotel or guest rooms from their fixed places without permission.
- Do not change the position of the gadgets and fixtures in the Hotel or guest rooms without permission.
- Do not bring the following inside the hotel premises:
- a Animals, birds, etc.
- b Any items giving off foul smell
- c Articles exceeding the normal amount that can be carried into a hotel
- d Guns, swords, etc.
- e Explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire
- f Any other articles that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the Hotel
- Do not scream, sing loudly, or create loud noises by any other actions inside the Hotel or guest rooms, as it may disturb or annoy other guests staying in the Hotel.
- Refrain from engaging into gambling or acts that violate public order and morals inside the Hotel or guest rooms.
- Do not distribute advertisement goods or sell articles to the other guests or collect donation or signatures from them inside the Hotel premises, without proper permission.
- Note that we may refuse stay to patients suffering from an illness that may cause discomfort of any kind to the other guests inside the Hotel.
- Do not leave your personal belongings in the passages or the lobby.
- Any acts of photography that may bother the other guests in the Hotel are strictly prohibited inside the Hotel or guest rooms.
- Any personal meetings should be held in the 1st floor lobby only.
- In principle, the guest rooms accommodating same guests continuously for two or more nights shall not be cleaned during their period of stay. Such rooms, however, shall be cleaned once in six days to maintain cleanliness. Further, if cleaning of one or more of the guest rooms is deemed necessary by the hotel authorities, the guests occupying the room(s) shall not have a right to deny such room cleaning.
- Pets are not allowed
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
- Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- If the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contract)
- A Guest who intends to enter into an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- Name, address, age, gender, nationality, and occupation of the Guest
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
- Accommodation charges (based in principle on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table 1); and
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay at the Hotel, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
- An Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 17 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated in Article 11.
- If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Accommodation Contract shall be treated as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when specifying the period of Payment of the deposit.
Article 4 (Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- If the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
The Hotel may refuse to conclude an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances if:
- The application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- All the guest rooms in the Hotel are booked;
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is likely to violate laws and ordinances or act against the public order or good morals regarding his/her accommodation;
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation belongs to or is related to an organized crime group or is a recognized criminal or related party of an organized crime group (hereinafter 'crime groups' and 'gangster'), according to the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Enforced on March 1, 1992), or is an antisocial element;
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is a member of a corporation or other group managed or administered by a gang or gang members;
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is a member of a corporation, whose employees include one or more gang members
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation performs any act that causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation engages into coercive acts such as violence with the Hotel staff, threatening or blackmailing the Hotel staff, or makes an unreasonable demand, or is known to have a past record of similar act(s);
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- The Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is intoxicated and is likely to cause annoyance to other guests
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation applies for a room with a hidden intent of raising profit for himself or a third party by engaging into acts such as selling articles anywhere inside the hotel premises or in the Hotel guest room booked by him
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation fails to abide by the provisions made under these Terms & Conditions or the provisions regarding payment and/or room cancellation clarified at the time of booking